We’re excited to announce the creation of a bespoke ‘Family FUNS’ CD Wheel. Click here to view the ‘Family FUNS’ Wheel. This wheel has been developed to support the ‘Family FUNS’ project which will enable and empower families to:
• Increase levels of physical activity and play
• Understand and develop healthy eating
• Acquire and evidence the development of new skills
• Track and record their progress.
Create Development has been working in collaboration with Northamptonshire Sport and the School Sport Managers (School Games Organisers) on this exciting ‘Family FUNS’ project which will support more than 70 families.
About ‘Family FUNS’
‘Family FUNS’ is the flexible solution to reverse the trend of physical inactivity in both children and adults. The aim is to increase activity levels and improve attitudes to play and healthy eating within families in order to reduce childhood obesity levels. Key messages and support will be delivered to families through fun, weekly clubs which will also improve children’s behaviour and raise attainment in school by developing their personal and social skills.
How it works:
• increases the level of Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) of children, developing life-long participation
• develops the child’s personal and social skills, increasing self-esteem and a sense of belonging
• develops the confidence and activity levels of parents and carers, encouraging activity at home as a family.
Create has trained teachers and coaches to deliver the clubs, using our market leading resources and ‘Family FUNS’ Schemes of Work and we will also be providing on-going support to deliverers.
To view a Family FUNS case study click here.
Contact us to find out how the ‘Family FUNS’ Wheel can support your projects or to find out more about ‘Family FUNS’ click here.
T 020 8863 0304
This article was written by admin